GODFATHER POLITICS: One of the best things that President Donald Trump has done while in office is to begin dismantling Obama’s massive regulatory state. But now, a new study shows that Trump’s efforts will help Americans’ household income to soar.
What more do we need to give him a second term in the White House?
President Donald Trump’s policies are slated to benefit every American household to the tune of $3,100 annually, minimum, by the end of his second term.
“Since January 2017, there has been a historic effort to reduce costly regulation, while protecting workers, public health, safety, and the environment,” a report published by the White House Council of Economic Advisers concluded.
The council added that “estimates that after 5 to 10 years, this new approach to Federal regulation will have raised real incomes by $3,100 per household per year.”
The report continues noting that Trump has looked to seriously cut as much as he can — “significantly,” the report says — to take a major bite out of the deep state.
“These deregulatory actions are raising real incomes by increasing competition, productivity, and wages and by reducing the prices of consumer goods, while maintaining regulatory protections for workers, public health, safety, and the environment,” the report continues.
[Read More…] 18 views
- Women For Trump Launches!
- Social Media Summit Report!
- Pinkerton: Why Democrats Would Rather Fight Each Other Than Trump
- Social Media Summit Preview!
- Ann Coulter: Jeffrey Epstein May Have ‘Blackmail Material’ on Elites
- Nolte: Biden’s Defense of Segregation Was Based on Racist Premise
- ‘Middle Class Joe’ is Multi-Millionaire Joe, According to Tax Returns
- AOC Defends Criticizing Pelosi: ‘We Won’t Let Everyday People Be Dismissed’
- Dr. Greg Murphy Wins GOP Nomination in North Carolina Special Election
- Alveda King , MLK Niece Interview!