BREITBART NEWS: Democrats are reportedly extremely worried that President Donald Trump’s support among Latinos is not falling ahead of the 2020 presidential election.
Even if the methodology of a PBS poll that had Trump’s approval rating with Hispanics at 50% was faulty and an outlier, Trump’s support among Latinos has remained steady even as the English-language establishment media and the Spanish-language press have spent two years demonizing Trump as an anti-Hispanic racist.
According to a Tuesday Politico report, Trump’s “dire rhetoric about immigration seems to have done little damage to his modest — but not insignificant — support among Hispanics.” The outlet pointed out that “Trump’s support among Latinos and Hispanics in three other polls taken in January — 18 percent in a ABC/Washington Post survey, 30 percent in a The Economist/YouGov one, and 35 percent in poll from Quinnipiac University — produced an average of 27.6 percent,” which “roughly matches the 29 percent of the Hispanic vote Trump carried in the 2016 presidential election, an improvement of two percentage points over Mitt Romney’s performance with those voters four years earlier.”
[Read More…] 270 views
- How We Win Florida!
- Women For Trump Launches!
- Social Media Summit Report!
- Pinkerton: Why Democrats Would Rather Fight Each Other Than Trump
- Social Media Summit Preview!
- Ann Coulter: Jeffrey Epstein May Have ‘Blackmail Material’ on Elites
- Nolte: Biden’s Defense of Segregation Was Based on Racist Premise
- ‘Middle Class Joe’ is Multi-Millionaire Joe, According to Tax Returns
- AOC Defends Criticizing Pelosi: ‘We Won’t Let Everyday People Be Dismissed’
- Dr. Greg Murphy Wins GOP Nomination in North Carolina Special Election