THE HILL: George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway and a frequent critic of President Trump, blasted him on Tuesday, saying his “stupidity knows no bounds” after Trump ripped into former aide Cliff Sims for his tell-all book. The conservative lawyer has frequently used Twitter to post one-liners calling out the president.
He quote-tweeted a Washington Post opinion story with the headline “Trump is a fraud” with agreement. Conway’s criticism attracts increased attention, particularly on social media, due to his wife’s role as a senior adviser and close confidant of Trump’s.
Trump took to Twitter early Tuesday to criticize Sims’s new book “Team of Vipers,” the latest to come from former White House staffers depicting the chaos and infighting inside Trump’s administration.
[Read More…] 380 views
- GOP Owns The Democrats!
- The Insane Schiff Show!
- Breaking: Former Australian Ambassador Alexander Downer Reportedly Interviewed by US Attorney Durham a Month Ago
- UK Economy: 13 Quarters of Growth Since EU Referendum
- Recession Fears Evaporate: Small Business Optimism Rises in October | Breitbart
- Schiff Blocks Witnesses!
- Nolte: Democrats Worry as Filing Deadlines Cement Weak 2020 Field
- Bill Gates Voices Concern About Elizabeth Warren’s Wealth Tax Proposal
- Democrat-Controlled Tucson Rejects Plan to be Sanctuary City
- Poll: Support for Impeachment Falls from 51% to 47% Since Mid-October