THE HILL: George Conway, the husband of White House counselor Kellyanne Conway and a frequent critic of President Trump, blasted him on Tuesday, saying his “stupidity knows no bounds” after Trump ripped into former aide Cliff Sims for his tell-all book. The conservative lawyer has frequently used Twitter to post one-liners calling out the president.
He quote-tweeted a Washington Post opinion story with the headline “Trump is a fraud” with agreement. Conway’s criticism attracts increased attention, particularly on social media, due to his wife’s role as a senior adviser and close confidant of Trump’s.
Trump took to Twitter early Tuesday to criticize Sims’s new book “Team of Vipers,” the latest to come from former White House staffers depicting the chaos and infighting inside Trump’s administration.
[Read More…] 379 views
- How We Win Florida!
- Women For Trump Launches!
- Social Media Summit Report!
- Pinkerton: Why Democrats Would Rather Fight Each Other Than Trump
- Social Media Summit Preview!
- Ann Coulter: Jeffrey Epstein May Have ‘Blackmail Material’ on Elites
- Nolte: Biden’s Defense of Segregation Was Based on Racist Premise
- ‘Middle Class Joe’ is Multi-Millionaire Joe, According to Tax Returns
- AOC Defends Criticizing Pelosi: ‘We Won’t Let Everyday People Be Dismissed’
- Dr. Greg Murphy Wins GOP Nomination in North Carolina Special Election