BREITBART NEWS: On Wednesday broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) predicted the much-ballyhooed border wall on the U.S.-Mexico border would ultimately get built.
Graham explained how the Trump administration arrived at the $5.7 billion price tag, noting it was in specific locations where the wall was needed.
“To everybody wondering how this movie ends – it ends this way: We’re going to build the wall one way or another,” Graham said. “I just talked to the president 10 minutes before I came on your show. … So here’s the point we’re trying to make: The $5.7 billion represents 10 locations supporting the Department of Homeland Security that would make the most difference. It’s a professionally designed plan. If you look at the 10 locations on the border where the professionals say we need a barrier, it adds up to $5.7 billion. Every Democrat virtually has voted for 634 miles of fencing.”
[Read More…] 153 views
- GOP Owns The Democrats!
- The Insane Schiff Show!
- Breaking: Former Australian Ambassador Alexander Downer Reportedly Interviewed by US Attorney Durham a Month Ago
- UK Economy: 13 Quarters of Growth Since EU Referendum
- Recession Fears Evaporate: Small Business Optimism Rises in October | Breitbart
- Schiff Blocks Witnesses!
- Nolte: Democrats Worry as Filing Deadlines Cement Weak 2020 Field
- Bill Gates Voices Concern About Elizabeth Warren’s Wealth Tax Proposal
- Democrat-Controlled Tucson Rejects Plan to be Sanctuary City
- Poll: Support for Impeachment Falls from 51% to 47% Since Mid-October