BREITBART NEWS: On Wednesday broadcast of Fox News Channel’s “Hannity,” Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) predicted the much-ballyhooed border wall on the U.S.-Mexico border would ultimately get built.
Graham explained how the Trump administration arrived at the $5.7 billion price tag, noting it was in specific locations where the wall was needed.
“To everybody wondering how this movie ends – it ends this way: We’re going to build the wall one way or another,” Graham said. “I just talked to the president 10 minutes before I came on your show. … So here’s the point we’re trying to make: The $5.7 billion represents 10 locations supporting the Department of Homeland Security that would make the most difference. It’s a professionally designed plan. If you look at the 10 locations on the border where the professionals say we need a barrier, it adds up to $5.7 billion. Every Democrat virtually has voted for 634 miles of fencing.”
[Read More…] 153 views
- How We Win Florida!
- Women For Trump Launches!
- Social Media Summit Report!
- Pinkerton: Why Democrats Would Rather Fight Each Other Than Trump
- Social Media Summit Preview!
- Ann Coulter: Jeffrey Epstein May Have ‘Blackmail Material’ on Elites
- Nolte: Biden’s Defense of Segregation Was Based on Racist Premise
- ‘Middle Class Joe’ is Multi-Millionaire Joe, According to Tax Returns
- AOC Defends Criticizing Pelosi: ‘We Won’t Let Everyday People Be Dismissed’
- Dr. Greg Murphy Wins GOP Nomination in North Carolina Special Election