BREITBART NEWS: In an interview with CNBC’s John Harwood posted to his outlet’s website on Friday, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) discussed the possibility of President Donald Trump’s impeachment.
Waters said Trump’s dealings with Deutsche Bank warranted more scrutiny, which will highlight a joint congressional committee investigation planned with House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).
The California Democrat dismissed allegations of her past wrongdoings and said that although she wasn’t sure there would be an impeachment resolution in the House, it appeared to her things were trending in that direction.
[Read More…] 22 views
- Retail Sales Explode!
- Weekly Wrap-up Show!
- Democrat Debate 1 Followup!
- Ratcliffe Changes Everything!
- Immigration Now Top Issue!
- Immigration top 2020 issue, 3-to-1 over health care, illegals ‘affect my life’
- The Impeachment Trap!
- Democrats Ruin Mueller!
- The Mueller Hearings!
- Black Support For Trump Surges