BREITBART NEWS: In an interview with CNBC’s John Harwood posted to his outlet’s website on Friday, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) discussed the possibility of President Donald Trump’s impeachment.
Waters said Trump’s dealings with Deutsche Bank warranted more scrutiny, which will highlight a joint congressional committee investigation planned with House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).
The California Democrat dismissed allegations of her past wrongdoings and said that although she wasn’t sure there would be an impeachment resolution in the House, it appeared to her things were trending in that direction.
[Read More…] 22 views
- GOP Owns The Democrats!
- The Insane Schiff Show!
- Breaking: Former Australian Ambassador Alexander Downer Reportedly Interviewed by US Attorney Durham a Month Ago
- UK Economy: 13 Quarters of Growth Since EU Referendum
- Recession Fears Evaporate: Small Business Optimism Rises in October | Breitbart
- Schiff Blocks Witnesses!
- Nolte: Democrats Worry as Filing Deadlines Cement Weak 2020 Field
- Bill Gates Voices Concern About Elizabeth Warren’s Wealth Tax Proposal
- Democrat-Controlled Tucson Rejects Plan to be Sanctuary City
- Poll: Support for Impeachment Falls from 51% to 47% Since Mid-October