BREITBART NEWS: In an interview with CNBC’s John Harwood posted to his outlet’s website on Friday, Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) discussed the possibility of President Donald Trump’s impeachment.
Waters said Trump’s dealings with Deutsche Bank warranted more scrutiny, which will highlight a joint congressional committee investigation planned with House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA).
The California Democrat dismissed allegations of her past wrongdoings and said that although she wasn’t sure there would be an impeachment resolution in the House, it appeared to her things were trending in that direction.
[Read More…] 22 views
- Nick Adams – ‘Trump and Churchill’
- What We Need To Win
- Grover Norquist – Biden Tax Disaster
- Senator Marsha Blackburn – Social Media Bias
- Trump Rally Review
- Racism Wars Continue!
- Dr Samadi Talks Coronavirus!
- Dinesh D’Souza – Antifa Terrorism!
- Burgess Owens – Super Bowl Champion!
- Deep State Betrays Trump!