BIG LEAGUE POLITICS: As President Trump continues to piece together a wall on the southern border, his top White House adviser Stephen Miller is making an urgent push to get the job done. Here is one of Stephen Miller’s finest moments from December, and a moment that should galvanize Miller’s fellow Republicans to build the Wall.
“If you want to stop the horrors on the northward trek, the rape that occurs, the abuse that occurs, and the death that occurs, then for the love of God fund the border wall!”
“10 United States Code 284, which authorizes President Trump to deploy the military to the Southern border, and to do a lot of other things, and for clarity if you look it up in the dictionary the word fence and the word barrier includes walls of a variety of different materials. So having been said it seems to me that 10 USC 284 can be used by the United States to direct the United States military to build a wall,” Rep. Mo Brooks of Alabama asked Deputy Under Secretary of Defense for Policy John Rood.
“You are correct,” said Under Secretary of Defense for Policy John Rood. “That use of authority would authorize the Secretary of Defense to erect barriers, roads, fencing, those type of materials to disrupt drug smuggling.”
[Read More…] 222 views
- GOP Owns The Democrats!
- The Insane Schiff Show!
- Breaking: Former Australian Ambassador Alexander Downer Reportedly Interviewed by US Attorney Durham a Month Ago
- UK Economy: 13 Quarters of Growth Since EU Referendum
- Recession Fears Evaporate: Small Business Optimism Rises in October | Breitbart
- Schiff Blocks Witnesses!
- Nolte: Democrats Worry as Filing Deadlines Cement Weak 2020 Field
- Bill Gates Voices Concern About Elizabeth Warren’s Wealth Tax Proposal
- Democrat-Controlled Tucson Rejects Plan to be Sanctuary City
- Poll: Support for Impeachment Falls from 51% to 47% Since Mid-October