BREITBART NEWS: In defense of segregation, Joe Biden used the most racist premise of them all — the argument that segregation was good for black people.
If you rewind through Biden’s Democrat Party, and I mean rewind all the way back to when Democrats chose to wage a Civil War over freeing their slaves, you will always find the “good for black people” rationale. Go forward a few decades to the Democrats’ Jim Crow South and you’ll see the same thing. More than 150 years ago, white Democrats argued slavery was good for the black man.
More than 50 years ago, white Democrats argued segregation was good for the black man.
And just 44 years ago, in 1975, the current Democrat front-runner, Joe Biden, as a sitting U.S. senator, argued that racial segregation was good for black people.
And please note that he was not just talking about busing, which was a terrible idea that everyone, including back families hated, but “integration” itself, the idea that we would offer the “same access” to black people:
I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride is a rejection of the entire black awareness concept, where black is beautiful, black culture should be studied and the cultural awareness of the importance of their own identity.
This was no slip of the tongue, either.
This is the same Joe Biden who, just a few weeks ago, was waxing nostalgic about the good old days when he could work with arch segregationists (all Democrats, natch) to “get things done.”
This is the same Joe Biden who bragged about his racist colleagues calling him “son” instead of “boy,” during a time when Democrats referred to grown black men as “boys.”
[Read More…] 24 views
- Women For Trump Launches!
- Social Media Summit Report!
- Pinkerton: Why Democrats Would Rather Fight Each Other Than Trump
- Social Media Summit Preview!
- Ann Coulter: Jeffrey Epstein May Have ‘Blackmail Material’ on Elites
- Nolte: Biden’s Defense of Segregation Was Based on Racist Premise
- ‘Middle Class Joe’ is Multi-Millionaire Joe, According to Tax Returns
- AOC Defends Criticizing Pelosi: ‘We Won’t Let Everyday People Be Dismissed’
- Dr. Greg Murphy Wins GOP Nomination in North Carolina Special Election
- Alveda King , MLK Niece Interview!