THE GATEWAY PUNDIT: We reported earlier that the former Mexican President has been aligned with Mexican cartels. He’s accused of taking millions from the cartels –Former Mexican President Enrique Peña Nieto accepted a $100m (£77m) bribe from drug cartel kingpin Joaquín “El Chapo” Guzmán, a witness has testified.
Alex Cifuentes, who says he was a close associate of Guzmán for years, told a New York City courtroom that he had told authorities of the bribe in 2016.
Guzmán is accused of being behind the Sinaloa drug cartel, which prosecutors say was the largest US drug supplier.
Mr Peña Nieto served as the president of Mexico from 2012 to 2018.
Guzmán, 61, has been on trial in Brooklyn since November after he was extradited from Mexico to face charges of trafficking cocaine, heroin and other drugs as leader of what the US has called the world’s largest drug cartel.
The timing of the former Mexican President being connected with Mexican cartels is rather significant. A former Democrat believes the real reason Democrats don’t want a wall on the US – Mexican border is related to the story above.
[Read More…] 688 views
- How We Win Florida!
- Women For Trump Launches!
- Social Media Summit Report!
- Pinkerton: Why Democrats Would Rather Fight Each Other Than Trump
- Social Media Summit Preview!
- Ann Coulter: Jeffrey Epstein May Have ‘Blackmail Material’ on Elites
- Nolte: Biden’s Defense of Segregation Was Based on Racist Premise
- ‘Middle Class Joe’ is Multi-Millionaire Joe, According to Tax Returns
- AOC Defends Criticizing Pelosi: ‘We Won’t Let Everyday People Be Dismissed’
- Dr. Greg Murphy Wins GOP Nomination in North Carolina Special Election