BREITBART NEWS: Italy has seen a radical drop in migrant arrivals in January under the migration policy of populist interior minister Matteo Salvini, down around 95 percent compared to January 2018.
The interior minister compared the approach of the previous government under the left-wing Democratic Party of January 2018 with the populist coalition of the Five Star Movement and the League with Salvini saying, “the data shows that the Democratic Party had not blocked arrivals,” Il Giornale reports.
The official data showed that 3,176 illegal immigrants arrived in Italy in January 2018 under the leadership of the Democratic Party which had told Italians they were actively working to reduce the number of landings and had reduced the number somewhat compared to 2017.
[Read More…] 87 views
- Nick Adams – ‘Trump and Churchill’
- What We Need To Win
- Grover Norquist – Biden Tax Disaster
- Senator Marsha Blackburn – Social Media Bias
- Trump Rally Review
- Racism Wars Continue!
- Dr Samadi Talks Coronavirus!
- Dinesh D’Souza – Antifa Terrorism!
- Burgess Owens – Super Bowl Champion!
- Deep State Betrays Trump!