BREITBART NEWS: Salaries for college graduate Americans are growing much slower than for Americans who are working in transportation, restaurants, services, construction, and sales, according to federal data.
Average pay grew 3.0 percent in the 12 months up to December, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics. However, employees in the broad “management, professional, and related” category gained only 2.5 percent.
But there was a 4.2 percent rise in wages for “sales and related” employees, a 3.7 percent rise for “production, transportation, and material moving” workers, a 3.4 percent rise for “trade, transportation, and utilities” workers, and a 4.1 gain for “leisure and hospitality” workers. The biggest gains were around Minneapolis, where extremely low unemployment forced wages up by 5.2 percent,The rising wages tilt for blue-collar workers comes almost 30 years after the federal government passed the 1990 immigration bill to triple the inflow of legal immigrants to almost 700,000 each year. At the same time, Congress and Presidents from both parties passively welcomed the millions of illegal migrants who rushed across the Mexican border and into the blue-collar labor market. The federal flood of labor expanded the economy by suppressing blue-collar wages and boosting the stock market.
[Read More…] 43 views
- GOP Owns The Democrats!
- The Insane Schiff Show!
- Breaking: Former Australian Ambassador Alexander Downer Reportedly Interviewed by US Attorney Durham a Month Ago
- UK Economy: 13 Quarters of Growth Since EU Referendum
- Recession Fears Evaporate: Small Business Optimism Rises in October | Breitbart
- Schiff Blocks Witnesses!
- Nolte: Democrats Worry as Filing Deadlines Cement Weak 2020 Field
- Bill Gates Voices Concern About Elizabeth Warren’s Wealth Tax Proposal
- Democrat-Controlled Tucson Rejects Plan to be Sanctuary City
- Poll: Support for Impeachment Falls from 51% to 47% Since Mid-October