BIG LEAGUE POLITICS:On the cusp of what will surely be a disappointing report for the radical left from Special Counsel Robert Mueller III’s office on alleged “Russian collusion,” Democrats are beginning to turn on Mueller.
“What we are interested in is, does the president have business dealings with Russia such that it compromises the United States?” Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) said on “Meet the Press” Sunday “[I]f the special counsel hasn’t subpoenaed Deutsche Bank, he can’t be doing much of a money laundering investigation.”
The investigation into President Donald J. Trump’s non-existent “collusion” with Russia has been underway for 18 months. Apparently 18 months of work resulting in zero evidence of wrongdoing does not sit well with Schiff, who is certain that Trump has committed crimes. He’s just not sure which crimes. In fact, finding no evidence of wrongdoing, in Schiff’s eyes, actually proves that Mueller is not “doing much of a money laundering investigation.” The House Intelligence Committee member wants Mueller to keep digging into Trump.
[Read More…] 284 views
- GOP Owns The Democrats!
- The Insane Schiff Show!
- Breaking: Former Australian Ambassador Alexander Downer Reportedly Interviewed by US Attorney Durham a Month Ago
- UK Economy: 13 Quarters of Growth Since EU Referendum
- Recession Fears Evaporate: Small Business Optimism Rises in October | Breitbart
- Schiff Blocks Witnesses!
- Nolte: Democrats Worry as Filing Deadlines Cement Weak 2020 Field
- Bill Gates Voices Concern About Elizabeth Warren’s Wealth Tax Proposal
- Democrat-Controlled Tucson Rejects Plan to be Sanctuary City
- Poll: Support for Impeachment Falls from 51% to 47% Since Mid-October